Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Concept

This first assignment has taken some time to develop...almost three months! I wanted the process required by Dr. Ohler to not only be educational, but as a vehicle for personal development. During the January 2010 session, I was intrigued with Dr. Ohler's use of media in psychology. Victims of abuse used the process we are undergoing to work through or process the deep emotional effects of their trauma. Therefore, I am using this assignment to assist me in conceptualizing some of the major changes, hurdles, grief and freedom I have undergone (as this is an autobiography) without making myself too vulerable. These changes, both professionally and personally, have occurred over the course of six years and I am excited to use this vehicle to chronicle my evolution.